Daily blog – day 6
Since I am working on fixing my squat form, I am squatting at the start of every workout. I want to get my legs used to going below parallel before increasing the weight.
The plan is to be able to do 3 sets of 12 below parallel comfortably before moving up in weight. I will then follow the same plan before increasing weight again.
- Squats 30kg (3 sets of 12)
- Ez bar curls 20kg (3 sets of 8-10)
- Tricep Pulldowns 12kg (3 sets of 10)
- Alternating bicep curls 7kg (3 sets of 10-12)
- Unilateral tricep pulldowns 6kg (3 sets of 10)
- Seated alternating bicep curls 7kg (3 sets of 10)
This was an awesome workout! I’d say it took around 45 to 60 minutes.
Squatting every day is working for now when I add it at the start of every workout. I’m not so sure how long I’ll be able to keep that up, especially the few days after a full on leg day.
We all need rest eventually!