I don’t know if it’s because it’s still Winter but I am sluggish!
The past few weeks have been tough all round. There is a lot going on in my life right now and I’ve been finding it hard to stay motivated with my nutrition and workouts.
Plan Of Action!
I need to be accountable.
I’ve decided to blog every day – good or bad. I will mainly post my workouts and food info. Hopefully it’ll help me to stay on track and I hope my posts will be relatable. It can be a struggle to stay consistent.
Legs, arms & abs
- Squats 30kg – 3 sets of 12
I am really trying to improve my flexibility in relation to squats. I am far from flexible anyway so I’ve been doing a lighter weight so that I can keep my form and go below parallel.
- Stiff leg deadlifts 30kg – 3 sets of 12
- Ez bar curls 20kg (3 sets of 10)
- Tricep pulldowns (3 sets of 10)
- Hammer curls (3 sets of 10)
- Tricep extensions (2 sets of 10)
- Leg raises (2 sets of 10)
- Cable crunches 15kg (2 sets of 12)
I am going to try to do at least one ab exercise at the end of each exercise since improving core strength will help with my squats and deadlifts.
I ate pancakes for dinner! Baby steps.
Tomorrow is shoulders and back.